Please read over the instructions completely prior to mounting your Stadi-O-Meter.
You should have received:
- 6 each - Plastic Anchors (For use if a stud is not available.)
- 6 each - Screws
- 1 each - Stadi-O-Meter
- 1 each - Magnetic Measuring Arm
You will need an accurate yardstick, a level and a screwdriver. It is always best to locate a wall stud for secure mounting.
If a stud is not available, use the supplied plastic anchors.
On the wall, measure up 32" from the floor and mark. Line up the 32" mark on the wall with the 32" line on
the Stadi-O-Meter and install one screw. Place the level against the edge of the Stadi-O-Meter and move it unil it is vertical, install the remaining screws and tighten.
Since the arm assembly is magnetically attached, simply place it in the center slide area of the
Stadi-O-Meter with the arm hanging down.
- Step 1: Slide the magnetic measuring arm higher than the person to be measured.
- Step 2: Raise the fold-out arm to allow the person being measured to step under the arm and slide the arm assembly down until it contacts the head of the person being measured.
- Step 3: Read the height by observing the bottom of the arm mount as it crosses the appropriate scale.
See the Related Items list below for information
on purchasing a Stadi-O-Meter or replacement Stadi-O-Meter arm.
Manufactured by Novel Products, Inc. If you have any questions, please call (800) 323-5143.